Isuzu SUV Forum banner
41 - 60 of 811 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
3" body, 3" OME, 7" drop w/about 1" cranked over. The rear spacer is 5.5" but i've got an 1" spacer on top of it.

I got the brakes and new tie rods on, now im just waiting on my outer ends so I can turn it around and finish the back. The 36" is way too small, i took a picture of it and attempted to put it on here then realized my memory card was still in my computer and not in my camera. :evil: Oh well. My fiance' likes the Mud Grappler, so 38x15.50 is what Im getting. Stay tuned........ :wink:

Can't wait to see it man!

Wow!

Kudos to you for taking a 2wd this far; as you well know I stand up highly for the 2wd's cause I have one.

I've been known to get knocked around for it too...

Nice job! Very interested to see how far you take it in terms of tires, etc.

How's your tranny holding up?

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Thanks. It's holding fine, (knocks on wood), 151K still going strong. I don't expect it to last much longer though, pushing the tires im fixing to run.

I thought you did a 4x4 conversion ramblin? But yes I agree with ya. Also alot of trails he goes on he doesn't even need 4wd plus he's locked in the rear. I know some 2wd's with lockers that out wheel some open 4x4's

Discussion starter · #46 ·
I had to take the ARB out remember. Im still locked at heart, though. :cry:

I thought it had an aussie now?

Discussion starter · #48 ·
Naw, I didn't need it so Joe took it out before he shipped the axle to me.

gotcha. Still :thumbright:

Needs a sign on the back that says lift em high because fat chicks cant jump. lol. Kit looks suttable for the type of wheeling people do down that way. Plus you will never have to wonder where you truck is parked now, its easy to see. lol.

Discussion starter · #52 ·
Jaybird said:
Needs a sign on the back that says lift em high because fat chicks cant jump. lol. Kit looks suttable for the type of wheeling people do down that way. Plus you will never have to wonder where you truck is parked now, its easy to see. lol.
Haha, i've seen those signs before. That's very true though about the parking, thing is, it's already a magnet for attention, I can't imagine what it's going to get now.

I hear ya. Just a note, sence Ive been driving my toyota and having to jump into the truck instead of just stepping into my rodeo, its gotten pretty old pretty quick. Now if it isnt a dd then I say go for the gold with it, if not, just relize that jumping into a truck all the time might be something that loses its appeal after a while. lol. Not trying to diss it in anyway, just saying. Then again your military and far more fit than I am. lol

man that thing is huge, definitely would be a fun mall cruiser and around town. Little high for serious off-roading though. would love to see some side shots and more pics of the suspension. what year trooper did you say they were going to make this kit for?

RamAirZ said:
I thought you did a 4x4 conversion ramblin? But yes I agree with ya. Also alot of trails he goes on he doesn't even need 4wd plus he's locked in the rear. I know some 2wd's with lockers that out wheel some open 4x4's
We did....but it still started life and I drove it as a 4x2 for over 12yrs.

If you need to jump to get in, then just install some motorized side steps.

Keep it gangsta. Lol. :lol:

looks pretty good man

Discussion starter · #58 ·
My '01 Civic is my DD, the Rodeo is just a weekend showoff truck, with an occasional offroad trail ride.

That rodeo must win truck of the year......

Awesomeness, I was not expecting to see your truck like that.

10/10

Ramblin Fever said:
RamAirZ said:
We did....but it still started life and I drove it as a 4x2 for over 12yrs.
Ya I knew that, and I still give you :thumbright: for all your 2wd adventures.

41 - 60 of 811 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.