·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTT

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Just so long as you have a liscenced driver (with an operators licence) you should be okay. Well confirm that with your state, that was the way WV did it. I could drive when I had my learners permit with my girlfriend in the car (we were in the same grade) cause she had her operators liscence.

In other words check it out and bring a buddy.

Man was that a while ago.

Joe

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
ok heres the deal in nc, you have to have a person over 18 with you. and my parents cant go because of work. is there a meeting in june or later?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
im hoping to make it up there sometime this year. in october, i could only go on saturday and sunday, with school and all that "fun" stuff

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Anyone else coming to the 4wheel low therapy?

LTC Don?

Some of you northerners don't have any excuses, we've had people come as far as New York, New Jersey, and Mass. We also have a regular attendee from Florida.

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
That sounds good, don't go toasting any trannies on the way down. Glad to hear you will be able to make it.

Joe

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bigpoppax2 said:
don't go toasting any trannies on the way down
Amen! :lol:

(And as it just so happens, I never removed your name from the Attendance List)

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
bigpoppax2 said:
Anyone else coming to the 4wheel low therapy?

LTC Don?

Some of you northerners don't have any excuses, we've had people come as far as New York, New Jersey, and Mass. We also have a regular attendee from Florida.
Ya, we'll be there looks like.....just posted over at the 'Wire as well :D

Hey Tad, can you bring your CB tuner thingy again? BTW - I still have your stakes from last time, I'll try to be sure and return them.....a year later :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
I'll have the SWR/power meter. We got Smiley's rig a bit closer to having an SWR of 0 last time.

Don't worry about the stakes. I don't use the tent except at Uwharrie, and it's hardly windy there. Matt had a radio of mine for probably 2 years once.

-Tad

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
So my wife says, "I want to get one of those collapsible grills to take on the trip to Uwharrie."

I said......uh, OK :lol:

On clearance now at Lowe's for $99:

Thermos(r) Grill2Go:

Very Kewl....

It even has it's own website:

http://www.grill2go.com/home.asp

:D

Cheers,

·
Registered
808 Posts
Darn! I can't go! I'm too far away from you all, i guess i'll have to go to Moab to cure my sickness :lol:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
:x :x

Well, the taxman and the fuel prices have conspired to prevent us from coming to this event :evil:

We got socked with having to pay some Fed Income this year (did the taxes yesterday.......anticipating something like this may happen :cry: )and with the gas prices as they are.....it just ain't happenin' this time

Perhaps the fall event will provide a betta opportunity :hope:

Ah well, drink copius amounts of Cheerwine for us :wink:

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:( :cry: :( :cry: :(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.