Isuzu SUV Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome to the 'Texas ZOO'!! The 3.2 is a solid engine, in my opinion. Usually, just a bunch of little things to track down in regards to the check engine light. Mainly time consuming, lol. There's lots of help here in this forum, just do some searching, and someone has probably already resolved some of the same issues your having. Then, poke around and look at some of the rigs that other members have built, to give yourself an idea of how mild, or wild, you want to go.

Maybe this fall, Oct/Nov, we could do a hill country Isuzu trail day.

Best regards

Jeremiah Moreno

Reactions: OlRob65

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member here. I'm in South East Texas near Beaumont. Been slowly modding my 1994 V6 4x4 Rodeo to use as a deer lease buggy instead of buying a $15k-$20k side by side and I drive it to work, about 30 miles round trip each day, Mon-Fri. It was a hand me down from my step dad who wasn't going to use it anymore and I finally got him to just give it to me :D. Maybe I'll get to meet up with some of ya'll one of these days.

1994 Rodeo with 285's (small size).jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
anyone ever go out to Bridgeport ohv? I was out there on sunday. My coworker see's a red second gen trooper with rack and snorkel out there. I've been going with the yota guys from work. we may go out to barnwell in march.
20170219_143740.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've been out there quite a few times with my brother and his jeep buddies. Im on the east side of Fort Worth, so it makes for a nice day trip. They are always surprised to see an 'Acura' hanging with them on the trails, lol. The mrs and I are thinking of going out to Gilmer sometime in May.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Awesome man, I think My buddys from work and I are going to Barnwell on the weekend of the 18th of march .

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Had a blast last weekend out at barnwell...I need back-up though...more Isuzu's..
IMG_5789.PNG

IMG_5775_resized.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the group. Great to see some fellow Zu owners in the area. Hit me up if you'd be available to venture off pavement sometime soon. I see some have ideas/plans for specific events across the state, but was seeking those that would want to participate in a more relaxed, unorganzied, and frequent manner.

[email protected]

Send me a message if you're up for an adventure.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I'll be out at Bridgeport tomorrow with some Toyota guys if anyone wants to come out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Noob to the forum and noob to the Isuzu life :alien: Just bought an '88 Trooper 2.6l, 5 spd, as stock as they come. I'll be searching the site for help/ideas with mods in the near future.
Meet ups in the near future?! :lol:

Cheers,

Jesse Allen

41 - 50 of 50 Posts