Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey there Texas people, My brother and I are going to Barnwell for the day next Saturday, March 26th, if anyone would care to join us. We don't do anything too crazy, usually just stick to the north east side of the park where most of the trails are 2-3's, (on a 1-5 scale) We will be arriving at about 9am at the park

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sorry for the late update, but Gilmer was a blast, I'll try to get the photos and videos up this weekend. Also went out to Northwest OHV park in Bridgeport a few weeks ago, I'll get pics and video of that day up over the weekend as well.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Also, I'm thinking of going to Bridgeport tomorrow, I know, last minute invite as always. But I plan on getting there when the gate opens at 8, and only playing until about noon or so

·
Registered
90 Posts
Great day at Northwest OHV park in Bridgeport, Tx today!! I went out there with a buddy in a Tj sitting on 33's with a 3" lift. Had to pull him out of one hairy spot, but all in all, a good day. We were still able to drive home, lol. I'll have pics and video posted up tomorrow

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sweet!! Welcome to the 'zoo'. Next scheduled outing for me is the weekend of March 25th. We are heading to Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area in Gilmer, about 2.5hrs east of Dallas. We will be getting there Friday night, wheel on sat, then come home Sunday. It'll be me in my '97 SLX, about 3 keeps, and I think a K5 blazer

·
Registered
90 Posts
That sounds like an epic trip!! I can't make it this year, getting married and all. But definitely keep us posted on the trip

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome to the 'Texas ZOO'!! The 3.2 is a solid engine, in my opinion. Usually, just a bunch of little things to track down in regards to the check engine light. Mainly time consuming, lol. There's lots of help here in this forum, just do some searching, and someone has probably already resolved some of the same issues your having. Then, poke around and look at some of the rigs that other members have built, to give yourself an idea of how mild, or wild, you want to go.

Maybe this fall, Oct/Nov, we could do a hill country Isuzu trail day.

Best regards

Jeremiah Moreno

Reactions: OlRob65

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've been out there quite a few times with my brother and his jeep buddies. Im on the east side of Fort Worth, so it makes for a nice day trip. They are always surprised to see an 'Acura' hanging with them on the trails, lol. The mrs and I are thinking of going out to Gilmer sometime in May.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts