·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
pmat said:
what makes you think he drives an isuzu? it says nothing about a passport in the video or text
there was probably a more in depth report during the actual newscast.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I watched when it was on TV earlier. Morning Foxy news with Lilly Jang. Hearing her say Honda passport... :love4: :lol:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ok here ya go...I know I'm going to get some hard comments but....Who cares what they drive..Lets just work these guys till we get more info then smok'em. Don't even waste the powder to blow them away..we have plenty of water or dirt on hand to do the deed.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This dude lives less than 4 miles from me! :shock:

I passed by the apartment where they said he lived and saw a red first gen Rodeo with yellow tape around it.

Pretty scary knowing that he lives close by. I need to move out of here. That area is sketchy.
I was there for about 20 minutes and people begged me for cash. And one guy pulled up to my car and said he had a $200 Macbook for sale.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Woah! That's almost as bad as my mom living in India less than 200 miles away from where osama.bin laden was. And sadly. She didn't know until the day after. Shes slow :) but that's scary that people are doing stuff like this. I tend to stay away from major
cities. As much as possible. To many sketchy people

·
Registered
877 Posts
didn't they catch osama in pakistan?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yeah but He was rather close to the border. And she lives close too. Either way. How would you feel being that close to someone who has causes the death of millions and attacked America?

·
Registered
877 Posts
no doubt that would make me a little uneasy. I was just trying to clarify because I thougt it was Pakistan either way these guys are wolves in sheeps clothing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts