Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive seen my temp gauge go from 1/4 above cold down and hit the cold line but it bumped back up and acted "normal" so i was wondering what would cause that? im thinking either the gauge is going bad or my thermometer is acting up and i figure id as everyone here instead of throwing money at the problem (all my money is for gas :lol: ... for now)

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Sounds like if it happens anymore it may be a good time for a coolant flush and a new thermostat.

Joe

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is the second time its happened the first one was when i went to chico from lake tahoe and it did that but stopped and it didnt happen again till now... the car had a coolent flush about 2 years ago, is it about time to flush again? and thermostat im thinking of changing cause its prolly the orginal stock one, should i get a different rated thermostat or order the same rated? if it helps it can get about 10* in winter and about 80* summer time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.