Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I put my new head on my 85 trooper my temp gauge has not worked at all. I've got it hooked up right and even triple checked to make sure it was hooked up right. I checked the connectivity from the wire going into the gauge to the temp sensor and the wiring is good. So I did the thing where I take the wire coming from the gauge an run it directly to ground and it never blipped the slightest bit. According to my hayes manual my connectivity is bad or my gauge is bad. What are the chances that my temp gauge went bad in the month it was out of comission while I was replacing my cracked head? My temp gauge in the center cluster doesn't work anymore either. I broke the wire off of the temp sensor by accident tryin to fix it b/c it didn't work at the time either and it doesn't blip at all when I do the ground test on it either. What could of caused this? I can't drive the thing without a temp gauge.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.