Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
jwood1016 said:
There is a Volvo somewhere that has turned 1 million miles.
ive heard of that, theres a local guy around here with an old corona that has over 550 grand on it. things pretty cool

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
and best of it all, she packs heat!!!!

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Couldn't see vid..crappy cell signal

We went to Trooperchris's wedding and my wife introduce "Sylvia" to the valet and said"this is "Sylvia" she is my baby..you need to say"hello sylvia" when you get in her and be nice,she has low gearing and and don't rev her up,she'll be fine....please be careful of her...Lisa was so worried about a stranger parking her.
Tha next morning she asked the "new" valet to get her Rodeo sport,the valet answerd with "I'll bring Sylvia to you...she's fine"I saw him wink at me.....
Yes there is love with vehicles :lol:

·
Registered
176 Posts
I sold my last trooper with over 400,000 miles on it. It was still running :)

Original engine and only the 2nd transmission.

I somehow managed to go from an LS model with every feature available (Heated seats, power everything, power folding mirrors, headlight wipers, huge sunroof, you name it she had it) to an S model.... manual locks, manual windows, no cruise control. No features what so ever. There's practically no electronics on my current '92!

I found an old picture before I sold her:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I bet she wouldnt laugh if i told her, theres an actual relation ship between my troops and me...unlike the people in my automatic transmission :lol:

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
i <3 my trooper :wink:

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jeremy_worden said:
i <3 my trooper :wink:
Me too and besides the guys on this forum, no one else gets it. I love this dirty old box. I love driving it. I love that it can haul stuff around, tow the boat, drive me in the snow.. everything. Such a great vehicle. It's the least I've ever spent on a car and it's by far my favorite one ever.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
I love my rodeo. its old, but it has less electronics to fail me, but still all the options i want. i can manually shift into 4x4, not rely on a bunch of electronics to do it if i pushed a button, but i do just push 1 button and my auto down drivers window magically goes down. same goes for all the other power windows, and my power mirrors and locks. luxuries yes, but i enjoy them so.

Yes, and i love my 17 year old Isuzu Rodeo because it has...

ICE COLD A/C!!!!!!

:D :D not as good as that old lady's car, but still in this day in age, some cars made post 2000 don't have working a/c :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts