Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1995 Trooper and I'm looking for tail lights guards and I can't seem to find any. Any suggestions? Does Darlington make them? any help would be great because I can't afford to keep replacing lens's!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
:) I was wondering the same thing I would like to buy some for my 95 also let me do some snooping around and see what i can come up with...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cool the two of use should come up with something! I'll let you know as soon as I find anything.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
they are rare and hard to come by. I found mine on ebay years ago WAAG makes them :D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
i cant seem to find any, so ive been thinking about making some.. shouldent be very hard, the steel they make them out of can be bent by hand

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well at least I'm getting some input! :) BEAST you have a nice Trooper! I'm trying to fiqure out how to put my pictures of my Trooper on the site but I'm not to good with some computer stuff :( Keep a look out for them though I'll come up with something!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm hoping/wishing that a number of us will be looking for them and someone will offer to make them for us at a discount because of the amount :)... right?... I won't hold my breathe and I'll keep looking also for us :)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
cdsmitty said:
Well at least I'm getting some input! :) BEAST you have a nice Trooper! I'm trying to fiqure out how to put my pictures of my Trooper on the site but I'm not to good with some computer stuff :( Keep a look out for them though I'll come up with something!
Thanks man I'll keep a lookout for those guards for you... Just keep looking at ebay. You can also order them from WAAG.com but they are pricey like $180.00 I think last time I checked. Welcome by the way!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I keep writing to WAAG to find out about guards for my Trooper but have to hear from them! But I'll keep trying!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts