Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
They are junk and a scam, they can't provide enough air to even make 1 psi of boost. Your engine is already sucking in all the air it really needs, and will suck in more air than that thing can provide. You may actually lose some power with it since it's a big restriction in the intake path.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Scam. They put out 0 psi. boost.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I figured.... Just wanted someone else to confirm my doubts. Thanks guys....

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
You guys mean to tell me I'm not really getting the additional 1,000 HP I though I had? Are you sure? I mean it did come with decals so that has to be at least 50 HP.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
vanduker said:
it did come with decals so that has to be at least 50 HP.
Very true! I just KNOW I had to have gained at least 20+ HP when I put the APEXi decal on my '03 Cavileer Coupe!
:twisted:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Yep my stickers gave me exactly 50 HP..to the WHEELS! I got it dyno'ed and everything to prove it, if you want to see them give me a couple minutes and i'll draw them up. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Sad deal is you know somewhere someone put one on a Cayenne. Later took it back to dealer saying "it just doesn't seem to run like it used to when new." Imagine being the shop guy in a white smock finding that thing in there. Part of me would want to beat the owner to death with it but before I could do that I'd likely laugh myself to death.

I'd bet on a rig like that you could lose an easy 50-75 HP from the restriction. At least on ours it might not actually cause a degradation. In a higher flow situation I guess could use electric motor for generator and would be like a small wind turbine.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Van said:
BUT WAIT... look at what other year Amigo's, pickup's and Vehicross's you can buy them for... and even a Lamborghini, a Freight liner and a Porsche Cayenne. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't decide which of those is the bigger scam... the "supercharger", the "voltage stabilizer", or the "grounding kit". :tard:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts