Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
I thought they already made this movie. Cloverfield right?

;)

Seriously thought, I'm glad they decided to make E.T. 2 I'll drag the wife to see it.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
ET 2? Seriously? Or did I miss the funny?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
RedStar said:
I thought they already made this movie. Cloverfield right?

;)

Seriously thought, I'm glad they decided to make E.T. 2 I'll drag the wife to see it.
I'm plugging my ears and closing my eyes. NO MORE ET!!! :lol:

I hope that Ford wasn't really wrecked. And I think that train would have just obliterated that truck and not buckled up like that. But I guess my willing suspension of disbelief gets tougher and tougher to start as I get older.

·
Registered
433 Posts
CatFuzz said:
ET 2? Seriously? Or did I miss the funny?
From everything I've gathered, Super 8 is a combination of Cloverfield & E.T.

But I don't care, you could remake the same movie a hundred times and as long as there's action/suspense and decent acting, I'd probably keep on watching it.

·
Registered
677 Posts
RedStar said:
I hope that Ford wasn't really wrecked.
No Fords were harmed during the making of this trailer. That was an early 60's Chevy P/U. I sure do hope that was all CGI.. Those were among my favorite P/Us next to El Caminos.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Looks like it'd be pretty good. But why did dude drive his truck into a train? Is he one of them emo cutter dudes? Someone should have told him about Jesus!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.