Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can add a pic to my signature butt it is huge! How can I make it smaller? Im using Photobucket and a Droid phone.[/b]

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Nice Trooper! And you aren't kidding, that sig pic is huge.

I'm not sure if you can use this function with your phone's browser, but Photobucket has an option to edit photos. You could use that option to change the photo size.

There are several good photo editing apps for the Droid phone if you can't get to a computer:

http://mashable.com/2010/05/16/android-photo-apps/

If you can get to a computer, any photo editing software can change the size. I prefer using Gimp, which is free and open source software.

You'll probably want to make sure that it's no more than 300 px wide, like this.:

Personally, I wouldn't go any bigger than 200 px for the width. Like this.:

You are welcome to use any of these examples. Just save them and put them on your Photobucket page.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
you have the federal cougarias am I right? :) how do you like them?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like them alot. This is the first time I have ever ran a skinny tire, they are really nice on road and great in rocks and mud. They are not very good in snow.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
you can resize the pic in photbucket

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ill have to try it at home I guess. Not having any luck downsizing with the mobile app.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Waldow777 said:
I saved the small pic's but can't seem to do anything with them now..?
It looks like you figured it out. Your pic is smaller now on this end. If you still see the large photo on your end, press F5 to refresh the page.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im getting there, still working from the phone tho. Thanks for all the help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts