Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to check your intake manifold gasket as i have heard this could cause the hesitating,studdering, and rough idle. Also is there a way to check the three ignition coils that go to the wires that lead to the plugs? I already checked the codes and there was none set off so any ideas??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its actually a 1995.5 Honda passport V-6 3.2 4x4. And i started it while it was cool and sprayed the carb cleaner all around the img and the intake manafold gasket and nothing happened.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
The carb cleaner check is not foolproof, but is cheap and easy. The idea is the cleaner will be sucked in through the leak and you will hear the rpm change. But it doesn't always work, so maybe you'll have to have a dealer look at it. :cry:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think i figured it out.... i pulled the spark plugs....and saw oil .. not good then i replaced them and it ran perfict for about an hour then the same thing. So i am thinking my Rings are shot or my lifters... Anyone tackled either one of these??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.