Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Stock aluminum rims wanted in FL

4441 Views 15 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  justtin00j
I have 14" steel wheels and I would like to upgrade to the factory 15 or 16" factory aluminum rims. If you are buying new rims, would like to sell your old rims cheap and you are in the Tampa bay area, let me know. :wink:
1 - 3 of 16 Posts
Umm, you may want to narrow down your inquiry. ISUZU has used close to fifteen different rims over the years............AND you should specify what vehicle you have.........

http://www.800wheels.com/cart/Isuzu.html

Cheers,
See less See more
Don't know about the rest of it, but 50mm is exactly = to 2 inches.

My factory alloys had an aggressive offset and tucked well inside the fenders. The 'Zu 15x7 alloys I have now 'I Think' have a '0' or 'neutral' offset and they stick outside the fender rather obviously.

It looks like the bulk of the late model alloys all have aggressive offsets that tuck them into the fenders.

Cheers,
See less See more
justtin00j said:
I have five honeycomb rims for sale for $125 obo if your interested.
That, is an awesome price - If I didn't already have mine, I'd jump on that like stink on.........well you get the idea :lol:

Bet the shipping will suck though - I think the shipping companies all have the US hostage :(

Cheers,
See less See more
1 - 3 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.