Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 14" steel wheels and I would like to upgrade to the factory 15 or 16" factory aluminum rims. If you are buying new rims, would like to sell your old rims cheap and you are in the Tampa bay area, let me know. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
Umm, you may want to narrow down your inquiry. ISUZU has used close to fifteen different rims over the years............AND you should specify what vehicle you have.........

http://www.800wheels.com/cart/Isuzu.html

Cheers,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LTC Don said:
Umm, you may want to narrow down your inquiry. ISUZU has used close to fifteen different rims over the years............AND you should specify what vehicle you have.........

http://www.800wheels.com/cart/Isuzu.html

Cheers,
Thanks for the link, It didn't much matter to me what style of rim. I just want a set of aluminum Isuzu 6 lug rims. I would imagine that they are all the same lug pattern and I can't imagine the offset being all that different.

I have a 1995 Isuzu Pickup.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Actualy the offset varries from 0mm to 37mm (can't remember + or -, i just know that 37mm stay inward of the fenders while 0mm stick out ).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rubo said:
Actualy the offset varries from 0mm to 37mm (can't remember + or -, i just know that 37mm stay inward of the fenders while 0mm stick out ).
I'm not very proficient at converting metric to standard, but doesn't that equate to about an inch and a half (give or take)? :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
Don't know about the rest of it, but 50mm is exactly = to 2 inches.

My factory alloys had an aggressive offset and tucked well inside the fenders. The 'Zu 15x7 alloys I have now 'I Think' have a '0' or 'neutral' offset and they stick outside the fender rather obviously.

It looks like the bulk of the late model alloys all have aggressive offsets that tuck them into the fenders.

Cheers,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
0mm offset on a 7" wide rim equals to 3.5" backspacing (7" / 2 = 3.5").

So 37mm offset is equal to around 5" of backspacing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LTC Don said:
Don't know about the rest of it, but 50mm is exactly = to 2 inches.

My factory alloys had an aggressive offset and tucked well inside the fenders. The 'Zu 15x7 alloys I have now 'I Think' have a '0' or 'neutral' offset and they stick outside the fender rather obviously.

It looks like the bulk of the late model alloys all have aggressive offsets that tuck them into the fenders.

Cheers,
Yeah, my 14's are tucked in pretty far. I know Isuzu makes an offset that is flush with the body on their other models. It seemed to me that these trucks are all based on the same platform. I guess not. :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
justtin00j said:
I have five honeycomb rims for sale for $125 obo if your interested.
That, is an awesome price - If I didn't already have mine, I'd jump on that like stink on.........well you get the idea :lol:

Bet the shipping will suck though - I think the shipping companies all have the US hostage :(

Cheers,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
i'll second that, Don...that IS an awesome price. i paid the same for my set of honeycombs on ebay, but they're a bit funked up. so now they sit in my garage waiting to be refinished. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
lyonmt i have a set of stock alloys with ok tires on them, if look on that link they are is32 3rd from the top $100.00 for the set.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top