Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a quick question - are there stickers that promote the site that we could get to put on our vehicles? It seems an easy way to promote the site, plus it lets other members know you're a member as well.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I second this idea. sounds like a great idea. i am a member at other sites (Fordcustoms.com,Rangerpowersports.com,Customtruckforums.com...etc.)and they have stickers and you guys wouldnt believe the number of new members that sign up saying that they saw the site address on a truck and decided to check it out.
P.S. as if you couldnt tell by the web addresses,I own a Ranger also.... :wink:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Very good idea! I'd love to purchase a couple. If only I knew how to access the merchandise homepage.... anyone have a link :oops: :oops:

Wow I didnt see the date until after I posted this. Sorry to bring the dead back to life. Another :oops:

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
04Rodeo5spd said:
Wow I didnt see the date until after I posted this.
No problem...
Here's the LINK 8)

Cheers!
Smiley

·
Registered
68 Posts
^ Hey thanks a lot! Let me just say, I've been searching this site a lot and your posts are amazing.

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
Well, that's what happens when I don't check the forum in the evening.

If there is something that you are looking for that you don't see, let me know. We just started producing some embroidered shirts, and as soon as I can get some pics of them up I'll post them for-sale.

-Tad

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
04Rodeo5spd said:
^ Hey thanks a lot!
Glad to help.

Let me just say, I've been searching this site a lot and your posts are amazing.
Thanks - but I'm merely doing what any dedicated Isuzu fanatic does...
I'm just spreading the disease! :lol:

Tad said:
We just started producing some embroidered shirts, and as soon as I can get some pics of them up I'll post them for-sale.
In Uwharrie, I got to see one of the new embroidered shirts…
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY NICE!

You can definitely put me down for one.

Cheers!
Smiley

·
Registered
68 Posts
Bought 2 oval stickers. Each going on the rear-side windows. :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
I am the proud owner of an embroidered shirt and an sticker already on the troop...Thanks Tad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.