Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming down in buckets :shock:

Sux the clutch is pretty much out - no fun :cry:

Storm is just getting started and already 2 inches + :shock:

Cheers,

·
Registered
175 Posts
I live only 2.5hrs north of you and not the first flake!!! We got hosed!!! Have fun!!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Just looked at the weather channel and they are forecasting 6-10 inches in some counties. :shock: Where ya at? Can't believe you guys are in a "winter storm warning".

The picture kinda threw me-I thought it was an old one. I kept looking at the date-you got this TODAY! What's it like now?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Reminds me of Alaska.

I miss Alaska :(

·
Registered
558 Posts
we got an inch or two this morning. Then it turned to rain, then it cleared. Now theres just mud everywhere! :D :lol:
Too bad niether of my trucks are running, hopefully my dad dosnt get too mad at me for running down a muddy road in his truck :shock:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mepr said:
we got an inch or two this morning. Then it turned to rain, then it cleared. Now theres just mud everywhere! :D :lol:
Too bad niether of my trucks are running, hopefully my dad dosnt get too mad at me for running down a muddy road in his truck :shock:
Mud? What Mud Dad?....................Oh, That Mud? :lol:

:lol: LOLERS

Cheers,

·
Registered
175 Posts
Funny thing... you started this post just a week ago with SNOOOOOWWWW. I think you all got nearly a foot of the white stuff. Now just a week later and temps in the 80's.... BIZARRE!

·
Registered
558 Posts
oh well my trooper will be running this weekend :D 8)
Yeah the weather has been rather odd up here too. We expeienced all 4 seasons today :?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.