Isuzu SUV Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Well, the way the weather's been going this year... I'm predicting 70's during the day, low 60's to upper 50's at night, at least one thunderstorm with the possibility of car alarms going off and muddy trails... sounds like perfect camping weather. :lol:

Seems to be a small crowd this year, anyone up for a group dinner Friday or Saturday evening?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Definitely a group dinner Van. Either night would be good.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sounds like a good time Van. Saturday evening would be better for us. Let us know how we can help with the dinner.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Well unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to make it. I attached some pictures below as to why. Kinda had a failure on #4 and wont be able to get her fixed before next weekend. Sorry Paul I'll save you the seats and we can figure out at some point how we can get together so I can give them to you. I also canceled my reservation for my site at the camp ground so if someone needs it log in and book it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
MrDunge said:
Well unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to make it. I attached some pictures below as to why. Kinda had a failure on #4 and wont be able to get her fixed before next weekend. Sorry Paul I'll save you the seats and we can figure out at some point how we can get together so I can give them to you. I also canceled my reservation for my site at the camp ground so if someone needs it log in and book it.
Last minute breakdowns are a bummer. :evil:

Since I'm only seeing 8-12 of us showing up, we can plan group dinner on Friday, although I highly suggest everyone bring there own plates, utensils and drinks.

I'll be the 1st to admit that I'm not a chef nor much of a cook, so if anyone has any ideas or recipe's that we can use for the dinner, feel free to speak up now or on Friday. :lol:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Friday dinner sounds good to me!

I just picked up a samurai to play with, so we're going to tow that up behind the van instead of bringing the Trooper. Should be arriving late Thursday/early Friday morning.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
MrDunge said:
Bummer! No worries though man. There's always Fall.

I will likely have skip Friday due to one of the kiddos' teeball games on Sat morning, unless the predicted Friday rain ruins the baseball field. But as things stand, it looks like I will arrive on Sat afternoon.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'm loading everything up now! As soon as my wife gets home from work we'll hit the road, so we'll see everybody at 1-2am or tomorrow morning depending on how much energy I have for the drive.

Still unsure if I'm bringing the Samurai or the Trooper, but leaning towards Trooper since the Samurai is bone stock and I don't have time to put the locker and winch on it today.

Supposedly I have a friend coming Saturday with his Xterra. He says he can out-wheel all of the Isuzus...

Either way, we'll see everybody soon! Look for a white Ford van with a roof rack towing an aluminum trailer.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Slight change of plans. Wife has expressed interest, so he whole fam is going to try out this 4wheelin' thing. :shock: :mrgreen:

I'm thinking Sat afternoon, after we set up camp and before dinner, we are going to drop the family truckster at from the double lot, then go something like slab pile, wolf den, falls dam, and see if she and any of the kids want to go back to the double lot and head for camp, or stay in for dickey bell and rocky mountain loop. Hopefully I can wrangle up a few folks who feel like riding around that time.

Then hopefully Sunday hit the fun stuff again and Daniel for the view before heading home.

BadinLakeTrailMapAugust2017.jpg

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts