1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
yep, that's the one. Looks a little worn since the original photos were posted, but if I had $2500 I'd go for it. dang.

DAMUDKING said:
down the road from my house....i can take a closer look at it if anyone is interested. looks like the truck that several people have posted up pics of the thailand ifs lift kit :?:
http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/2736908517.html

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
yup and its got a 3.2L motor in it :)

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he just sold a rodeo with a sut conversion(looked like crap though..yet to see anyone do a good job on closing one in) seems like he caught a nasty bug and went to the heep side :roll:

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
who wants to drive it out here for me :)

·
Registered
634 Posts
You pay fuel and flight back? I've got 5-6 days off over Christmas, and the truck's a couple hours from me...
I bought the D44 from the Rodeo this truck's tranny came from and got to see this truck going together. He talked about building a 3.2 Amigo also, don't know why he didn't have that anymore.
Or if I could store it here for awhile I have 3 weeks of vacation in 2012 and am going back east in August...

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
too kind!!! i wouldnt trust a vehicle that far away without knowing if any timing belt or water pump work was done.....trailering it would be $$$$$$. id consider it but its just too far....

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yup, if it was a regular cab it would be MINE. I have a couple other extended cab trucks though, and all that ever ends up back there is crap.
I'd love to throw my 37s/16"flakes on to see how it looked then though...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts