Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
get on the vehicross.info site and the vehicross FB group.
lots of people there.
dont forget the isuzu trader on FB.

see on the internets.

:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
if you hear about any, let me know! but I think not

I would say we should organize one in OC area that way San Diego guys (me) can come too, but I'm not sure there would be enough interest

·
Registered
241 Posts
There's a San Diego Isuzu Owner's Group on Facebook. I've gotten together with folks a few times. I'll probably facilitate more once the Trooper is 4x4 ready. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
@ Tusker
Srry for slow response. Yeah, would be cool. I still am working out the "kinks" on my '90 Trooper. But hopefully in next month or so.

·
Registered
23 Posts
@ Ruckus.. no worries at all about late replies... same here :)

Cool... pls msg me if you like. I've taken her to Ocotillo a couple of times and was out in Lancaster for the 4th. So far so good. So yeah, pls let me know. Thx!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Mr.CaVehicross said:
Hello

now proud owner of a 99' Isuzu vehicross

any meetups in socal???

thanx
R
Do you have the yellow one I've been seeing around the valley?

EDIT: Whoops, just realized this post is 2+ years old. I'm down for any meetups, though my rig needs a little more work before I'll take it on dirt-- probably another month or so.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey yall. San Diego 94 owner checking in. Doing some small projects this spring if anyone wants to work together. Plan on installing CV soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New to the Isuzu world. Just got a 99 trooper and pulled out the engine to rebuild it. Rebuilding the trans as well.. I definitely like to meet up if anything is planned in the near future. I'm hoping to have the trooper up and running been running in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Meeting up for Carlsbad Cars and Coffee this Saturday, January 15th 2022. 7030-7160 Avenida Encinas, Carlsbad, CA 92011

7AM - 9AM

We may buzz out early to head to Escondido for the monthly Rigged for Dirt meet up that starts at 9AM.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Think of this as a easy morning meetup to network for some offroad meetups.

Reactions: RanchoTrooper
1 - 20 of 27 Posts