Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the local bone yard today to see what Isuzu items they had available.

They had a few newer Isuzu Rodeos, several 2nd gen Troopers, 1 1st gen Trooper, 1 early Amigo, a long bed Pickup and a 4x4 81-87 Pup.

There is an 02' Rodeo with good headlights grille and side marker lights. It also has chrome nerf bars and the ride adjustable shock option. I purchased the tail lights because they had the chrome add on guards. Grille is inside cab. Transfer case in cargo area. Tranny and motor have been pulled.

One of the 2nd gen Troopers has a complete tire cover (white). I didn't really look at them too closely.

The 1st gen Trooper had a clean tan interior, factor roof rack and cruise control. I may go back for the wiper controls myself.

The Pup was an LS and was pretty rusty. It does have the center console in brown. The gas LS gauge cluster was there as well as the glove box door. The grille was in good shape and it did have a few of the body side moldings still intact. This is a factory AC truck with power steering. The bed had the interior panels. dash was cracked and seat was ripped. Rear bumper was ok, front was ok except for the drivers side corner. Is the LS style with the rubber bumper pieces.

The Pickup is a long bed but only the passenger side bed panel is good. I'm thinking someone should get the frame and convert it to 4wd.

The Amigo had a good grille and fenders but there was a small dent on the drivers side that would need fixed. I may go back and grab them. It did not have the full gauge cluster. The top was ok, not great but usable. Grille is inside cab.

There was a 85-93 Mazda B-series(edit) with a Leer topper in case you know anybody looking for one.

No asian hubs in the entire lot..... :roll:

I can go pull a few parts if needed, the yard said they are willing to ship larger items.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
If you go back, you should pull the little grille emblem off that pickup grille. Looks like the older (86 and back) trooper emblem which folks are looking for now and then.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Interested in the luggage rack cross bars on the 02 Rodeo. PM sent.

:D

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
4th pic down... what are the hubs there? maybe someone will need those at some point.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm looking for parts for a 2nd Trooper (for my '96).

Driver's upper door hinge. I believe 4 bolts only hold it on. Mine's worn out so the door doesn't shut right.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, a Mazda for some reason I thought it was a Mitsubishi.

Alright, I'm compiling a list here. I'll contact the place tomorrow and see what prices they give.

Quicknotslow -requested a slew of mechanical parts from the Pup. Will pick up and hold.
Clipper 03 Rodeo- request Rodeo cross rails plus shipping
94Rodayo4x4 -request shock ride adjust button plus shipping
Selador -request 1st gen trooper roof rack plus shipping
Proptied - upper hinge from 2nd gen Trooper driver door plus shipping

I'm going to get quotes on these as well, I know some of them are desirable parts.
Amigo fenders, bumper ends and side marker lights, possibly have them cut the rear quarters out.
Pup center console, LS gauge cluster, rear bumper, grille, glove box door, wiper switch, heater controls, heater core, inner bed panels, chrome trim, mirrors, front bumper?
1st gen trooper heater core, wiper switch, cruise control switch
Long bed pickup bed side, frame
Trooper tire cover and associated hardware

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
By chance, will you be wearing a red suit?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Looks like the Gen I Trooper may have had the chrome side molding. I'm looking for the L/S front door, R/S rear door, L/S rear(wraps around rear corner), and L/S rear fender eyebrow. Condition, price and shipping to 27349? Thanks.
Mike

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
shooter said:
By chance, will you be wearing a red suit?
All I have is a green plaid leisure suit. Think I should I wear it?

gruff54 said:
Looks like the Gen I Trooper may have had the chrome side molding. I'm looking for the L/S front door, R/S rear door, L/S rear(wraps around rear corner), and L/S rear fender eyebrow. Condition, price and shipping to 27349? Thanks.
Mike
You are talking about the body side molding? I'll look and see if all the pieces are there, some may be on the inside.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dman4486 said:
4th pic down... what are the hubs there? maybe someone will need those at some point.
Missed your post, they are auto hubs. I looked to see if there were any manuals but no luck. I did see a Toyota with manual hubs though.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quicknotslow -requested a slew of mechanical parts from the Pup. Will pick up and hold.
Clipper 03 Rodeo- request Rodeo cross rails plus shipping -had said $50 for the set.-I'll figure shipping
94Rodayo4x4 -request shock ride adjust button plus shipping - did not get quote
Selador -request 1st gen trooper roof rack plus shipping-$75.00 for entire rack-I'll figure shipping
Proptied - upper hinge from 2nd gen Trooper driver door plus shipping-$10.00 per hinge-I'll figure shipping

I'm going to get quotes on these as well, I know some of them are desirable parts.

Amigo fenders, bumper ends and side marker lights, possibly have them cut the rear quarters out.

$75.00 each fender, bumper ends to be determined. $150 for entire bumper.

Pup center console, LS gauge cluster, rear bumper, grille, glove box door, wiper switch, heater controls, heater core, inner bed panels, chrome trim, mirrors, front bumper?
1st gen trooper heater core, wiper switch, cruise control switch.
$50.00 for wiper switches. :shock: $25.00 for heater switch, $50 for cluster. Signals to be determined based on what they look like. $100 each for the heater cores.

Seems a bit high on some items. I think it is determined by the year of the vehicle. I'd say I can get the price down a bit when they see what I'm talking about in person. I already broke the ice (as they say on American pickers) by getting the tail lights for my Rodeo. They'll remember me or at least the truck.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Cronk said:
Proptied - upper hinge from 2nd gen Trooper driver door plus shipping-$10.00 per hinge-I'll figure shipping
I'll take it. It's real small so I'd only assume it would cost $5-$6 to ship. Might even fit in a $5 Small USPS priority box. They're $35 brand new so how about $20. PM me if it sounds good or if you had a different total in mind.

Edit: If it's from a green one that would be even better. :)

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Hey joe if you run across a 2" receiver hitch for a '88-'95 pick up I need one.

I'll take both the outside black mirrors off that Pick up with mounts if they are in good shape. Maybe black exterior door handles and tailgate handle.

You can always sell big brake swaps if there are any worth grabbing. Rotors, calipers and pad holder bracket and bolts, backing plates and bolts, brake lines.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Cronk said:
94Rodayo4x4 -request shock ride adjust button plus shipping - did not get quote
:( Let me know if you do.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts