Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I'm dreaming if I sell my Trooper

SWB 1981 Chevrolet LUV, shortened to look like an Isuzu Amigo the it'll be an Amigo that never exist

LWB Double Cab 1981 Chevrolet LUV, stretched and make a rear dual tires, probably fitted with 4JB1T.

1972 Isuzu Unicab. It's very rare, but I've seen some of them lying around in someones garage. It's a 2WD and I will convert it into a 4WD

1984 AMC CJ-7 with Isuzu C240 diesel engine.

1996 2WD Chevrolet Blazer. It's a popular vehicle during mid '90s in Indonesia. Convert it into a 4WD from gasoline Trooper will be an interesting project.

Regards,
Andy

·
Registered
749 Posts
Andy,
Did you do these sketches? They are fantastic.

And each of these ideas is great. Can you take a picture of the Isuzu Unicab if you happen to see one?

:D

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pbrooke said:
Andy,
Did you do these sketches? They are fantastic.

And each of these ideas is great. Can you take a picture of the Isuzu Unicab if you happen to see one?

:D
Thanks Peter :)

Here, I found one who sell unicab, but not in a good shape.

It'll be painful to fix.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Andy, do you do requests? I have an idea for a t-shirt. Your draws are amazing!

I like the idea of the 4 door Luv mainly because I'm partial to them. However, that unicab thing does look really neat.

·
Registered
793 Posts
cronk said:
Andy, do you do requests? I have an idea for a t-shirt. Your draws are amazing!

I like the idea of the 4 door Luv mainly because I'm partial to them. However, that unicab thing does look really neat.
I second that... I would like to have a trooper drawn that way! and have it on a t-shirt...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I sketch during break time, so I'm afraid I can't match the production time for a T-Shirt or other product.

I'll upload the high res picture if you guys want one.

I'm using pencil, and I think pencil's sketches is not good enough for a T-Shirt. Still learning to draw with markers. I hope is not too late to learn :)

·
Registered
793 Posts
ubs_lover said:
I sketch during break time, so I'm afraid I can't match the production time for a T-Shirt or other product.

I'm using pencil, and I think pencil's sketches is not good enough for a T-Shirt. Still learning to draw with markers. I hope is not too late to learn :)
I am pretty sure the high res picture would work for a t shirt shop to do the job.. do you have any 2nd gen trooper drawing? I would love to have one..

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Pretty cool. Never even heard of these before

I say go for anything except for the blazer.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
stusvend said:
I couldn't agree more

·
Registered
386 Posts
Now I know Unicab design was stolen to build this:

and military version:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
stusvend said:
Pretty cool. Never even heard of these before

Hahaa... Okay.. postponed for the Blazer.

The Unicab basically is an Isuzu Wasp. Isuzu never made the 2WD version of it. Isuzu made 4WD PickUp and SUV after GM came in.

This car maybe the root of Isuzu's SUV :

I get this from Isuzu Bellet forum :

It's not popular here because it's not a 4WD. I can get one cheap and build it. But I can't found good literature as a reference.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WillyLin said:
ubs_lover said:

I am pretty sure the high res picture would work for a t shirt shop to do the job.. do you have any 2nd gen trooper drawing? I would love to have one..
Never made a 2nd Gen sketch, but I will made one for sure :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts