Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took advantage of all the rain we've been having in Dallas today.
Having been garage parked and rarely driven for the past 8 months, this was a great escape. I went with my buddy Tommy (Suburban) and Luis (F150).

Also, note the new nerf bar-less sig. :wink:

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Looks like fun.

Im gonna start kicking my hat sideways, all the cool kids are doing it. :roll:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Selador said:
pbrooke said:
Also, note the new nerf bar-less sig. :wink:
95Rodeo4x4 is looking for some nerf bars...
troopers are too big. I have no access to a welder :x :evil:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
BAMF said:
Once again the Isuzu is the most BAMF vehicle in the group
Did you just learn the term BAMF haha

Looks good Pbrooke

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shaneb said:
Where'd you go? Legal?
If you're familiar with North Dallas, it's in between two alleys off Northaven and Welch. Basically, when you turn off Welch, it starts as a paved alley and then falls apart into rubble. From one alley, there are all sorts of dirt / mud / rock trails that connect the two alleys, and then it kinda opens up into a large grass field where you can do donuts and stuff in the mud and get your truck dirty.

As for the legality... I have to assume it isn't because you're driving under high-voltage power lines. However, it is not private property and I don't frequently wheel here. But if you were to get stopped, you could probably talk your way out of it. If you decide to check out, I recommend going right after it quits raining so you can make the most of it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Your Troop is really a stand out in he group! And, I just realized how much of a BAMF Jwood, I mean BAMF is. There's one Amigo I'll never call cute! Pbrooke, I am a bit partial but I really like the way you're takin the truck.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
grobrooks said:
Your Troop is really a stand out in he group! And, I just realized how much of a BAMF Jwood, I mean BAMF is. There's one Amigo I'll never call cute! Pbrooke, I am a bit partial but I really like the way you're takin the truck.
Thank you very much, sir. Have you painted your rims yet?

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
jessescott said:
BAMF said:
No I just never realized how much of a BAMF I really am. It's completely necessary.
John, you'll need this avatar to go with your new username.:

[begin secret code that jwood can't read]

Shhhh...

He thinks BAMF Means Big Arsed Muffin Frumper.

No one here has the heart to correct him.

If you do correct him, do us all a favor and let him think that you actually believe he meant some kind of bad-arsed meaning. We don't want to get the poor boy embarrassed and upset.

[end secret code]

·
Registered
239 Posts
There's a better place here in crowley. But the drive from Dallas to here isn't worth it unless its a meet. My friend took his chevelle off road and bottomed out and got stuck. My other friend pushed him down the hill.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.