Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OLD POST ON HOW IT ALL STARTED <----

So it's been a while since I last posted

As you can see I've done a few things to my trooper, I did some small mods and maintenance but essential

First of all I use this vehicle mostly daily, but not lately since i have to change the fuel tank because it leaks when filling more thank 9 gal.
I also like that if it looks nice, it has to feel nice/ comfortable driving it.

I use it for family camping trips and some light off road trails. and that's why I decided to dismount the adapted jeep bumper, I don't do hard trails and wanted to get back to stock look.

Mods, diff drop 1.5 inches, snorkel, 4 rotor and pads, inner and outer tie rood end as also always keeping the frame clean and paint it with anti rust.

Had to replace the pinion seal of rear diff and changed the from bronco rd5000 to rs9000xl from Independent4x (this was one of the best, since such shocks can be graduated the ride quality.

enjoy some photos and I'll be adding more from off-road ride on 2020 at Rausch Creek at PA
Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Plant Vehicle
Cloud Sky Land vehicle Wheel Tire
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle registration plate Sky
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Sky Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Tire Automotive side marker light

Last picture before pulling the adapted bumper

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Plant Vehicle
Plant Plant community Vehicle Car Tree

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

· Registered
1,155 Posts
Sweet rig you've got. Looks like you are putting it to use doing what it was build to do!

· Registered
624 Posts
I wanna run Rausch Creek so bad. Love your Trooper nice job!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.