Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it says Honda, but it's an Isuzu at heart. Been here for a short time, and I've gotten alot of help. Thanks Guys. Finally gotten around to posting some pics.

The trucks got a 3" Calmini lift kit, Calmini Rear tube bumper, Brush Guard & Tail light guards, sitting on BFG 32x11.5's on 15" rims. My new set of ProComp ES3000's are in the mail.

Can't wait to get it dirty at UNF

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
The code (which is correct) in the first post is in HTML, not the code the BB uses that's why (hopefully) they didn't appear.

The code in the last post is correct EXCEPT for the second bracket in the first tag. It isn't a ']' but a '{'

The easiest way to do it is to cut and past the address of the pic, then block the address the simply click the 'Img' button and it will automatically place the tags.

So, the format should be somethlink like this:
[CODE]
[img]http://www.blahblahblah.com/blaghblahblah/blah.jpg
[/CODE]

HTH.

Cheers,

·
Registered
80 Posts
I think you'll find what LTC meant was write it exactly as he did but instead of the }, put ].
There is an image button next to URL, underneath the subject line of the message as you type it.
ok that confused me... LOL
Shutting up now.

Cris

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Sgt. There great trucks. I feel like mines brand new after everything I've replaced lately. It's running great now. Is the tranny the only problem you've had with yours?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Yep-as far as major-and I haven't updated on that!

Turns out the line had a slow leak in it! Went out one day to put it in the garage to "store it" until it went to the shop and it would not move at all! Turns out-no fliud in it It slowly leaked out sitting there. Went to Isuzu, bought new lines, filled it up and it is running fine!

Had it running for about 2 days, friend came in from CA. I always give her my Rodeo to save her the $250 from renting a car. She had it two days, went to the funeral home that night, (her Grandma died) she pulled me to the side and said "I hate to tell you this, but the heater won't work". (the line broke on the way to the airport the last time she was in-telling me something here? :? ) Kenny checked it out and it was the fan-just froze up. Found one in the junkyard from a Passport ( :) and it is fine now.

The 95 (I drive the 96) has had trouble with the back door lock. From reading these boards, it seems to be a common thing. I don't consider that anything major. If we are going with someone, we usually take mine so the back doors are not a priority right now on the 95. He will take a day and fool with that as soon as it warms up.

All in all, I would say we are pretty lucky with ours. They both have over 100,000 miles on them and minus normal upkeep, I bet we don't have $100 in fixing the little things that did go wrong. We only use Raybestos brakes on them-the only ones that won't squeak, so buying brakes can be pricey. I get them at cost, but it still runs me $100 for both of them (2 sets). Everything is done at the same time (maintenence) so it is always 2 of everything that we buy. Tire shops are loving us around here now. You should see the look on their faces when you ask for a price, they give it to you and then you tell them you need 8 of them! :shock: One place knocked off $30 a tire and took out all the extra charges. Amazing what they will do when you say 8! :)

My cousin is pretty high up with Honda Motors and I drove his Passports when he had them as Demos. Fell in love with them, but never considered having one. My Grand Prix broke down, Kenny's sister wanted to sell their 95, $4500 later, I was the proud owner. Fell in love with it. Kenny went to buy another pick up-I saw the 96 sitting on a lot-he didn't want it-had leather interior (he works on tanks for a living). He took the 95 and I got the 96! The 95 is an S and the 96 is an LS. They look real good in the driveway next to each other. I'll never own anything but an Isuzu!

Sorry to rattle on and on. Not many people care about Isuzu's. The first thing they say is "foreign". Well find me a &$*%&#* car that is 100% American then talk sh*t. :twisted:

It's just nice to be around company that appreciates what we got! :wink:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Andre, now you have to post pics of your first trail oops...lol

Chase

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.