Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few pics from last weekend (Nov 14,15,16 2003) - Hot Springs Arkansas Superlift Offroad Park. Trails are rated 1 to 5 diamonds. It rained on and off but we managed to do some pretty good trails. We did one "5" and even a "6"!! :shock: Yeah I know they only go up to 5 but there were 6 diamonds on the trail marker. I think they were just trying to scare us....lol. Met some great people and had a real good time. :D

MY SUPERLIFT PICS

Here's a sample...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice pics!

I just started working on my '91 trooper and was wondering where you found your brush guard

*edit ... Just realized that yours is the silver one, sorry

KTT

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kermitthetodd said:
Nice pics!

I just started working on my '91 trooper and was wondering where you found your brush guard

*edit ... Just realized that yours is the silver one, sorry

KTT
LOL...Well dude, I found my brush/grill guard in my buddies junk pile. :p He's a body man by trade and latches onto just about anything that he thinks might be worth something. It's actually off a Toyota pickup. I had to build some mounts and modify it to fit around the front bumper right, but I thought it turned out pretty good for FREE! :D

Click here for more pics of the grillguard

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanks, I guess I need to start checking out the scrap yards...might find something useful.. :wink:

KTT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts