Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

so, I work with some speacial people. All of them with their own mental disorder. Some days are better that others. Every once and a while you do get a off day.

I cant really go into a lot of details but as you can see... I Taste like chicken :roll:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
That will def leave a mark!.... I bet your patience were tested. you do know the human bite is the most infectious? or at least from what ive read and was told. Sucks man...! at least it missed your ink! think positive!

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
jeremy_worden said:
so, I work with some speacial people. All of them with their own mental disorder. Some days are better that others. Every once and a while you do get a off day.

I cant really go into a lot of details but as you can see... I Taste like chicken :roll:
FRACK !!

I believe cats of all sizes have a more infectious bite. But human bites are right up there, on the infectious scale.

Did you have it checked out ?

At least slather it with triple antibiotic ointment and bandage it. And don't be chintzy with the ointment.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
komodo dragons have the most infectious bite of all, they kill their prey with one bite, following the prey for a few days as the infection spreads and inevitably kills. I do not know who comes in second tho....

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
-88- said:
komodo dragons have the most infectious bite of all, they kill their prey with one bite, following the prey for a few days as the infection spreads and inevitably kills. I do not know who comes in second tho....
Yup.

I saw that on a nature show. Antelope got bit. Didn't seem like much. But the dragon followed it for days, and eventually the antelope got to weak to move...

Supposedly a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's. And that is SOME bad, when you consider where a dog's tounge goes, and the things it eats... :shock:

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Which I've heard disproved, but don't remember where when or what. Just the same look at the ingredient lists for most the things we eat now a days, half the stuff you can't pronounce....it can't all work out and add up to helping us having clean mouths.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I can tell two things from that bite: It was from a smaller person (small woman or child, most likely), and that they had no intention of letting go. Also that they might've been sitting down with you leaning across them. Person in a wheelchair, maybe?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts