Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of seats Vehicross for sale. I am selling them because they are uncomfortable. They grind on my thighs. I just can’t get used to them. I thought I would give the group first shot before I put them on up EBay. They are not perfect. There is some light cracking but in overall good condition. I am asking $400 for the pare. The slides and pedestals are not included. I am in Southern California area and would prefer local pickup but I will quote prices to ship to the US.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/21124

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
just to let you know, Rodeo seats bolt right in if you want something more comfortable. i have a 94 pickup (same floor pan as the Rodeo and Amigo) and have red/black VX seats in the truck. . so the reverse would work, rodeo/amigo buckets into a VX...no modifications to bolt in. if anyone in NJ area wants red/black VX seats :p get me those grey/black ones from here. i paid 400 for mine as well, so you are right in the ball park. NEW from Isuzu, they are $3400 EACH :shock: (the part number sticker was on the bottom of the seat and i ran it)
i know what you mean, im 230lbs and they are a tight fitting seat.
good luck!!!

Ron

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I have a set of leather seats from a rodeo in good condition. would you be interested in a trade and CA$H?

are they the grey and black?...if so im very interested!

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
Selador AKA Tat said:
lowzone said:
NEW from Isuzu, they are $3400 EACH :shock:
Stitched together with gold thread ?
well they are Recaro seats and real leather. same reason a spark plug at Isuzu is 8.00 and only 2.00 for the SAME plug at any parts store..... :)

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
lowzone said:
Selador AKA Tat said:
lowzone said:
NEW from Isuzu, they are $3400 EACH :shock:
Stitched together with gold thread ?
well they are Recaro seats and real leather. same reason a spark plug at Isuzu is 8.00 and only 2.00 for the SAME plug at any parts store..... :)
I'd bolt in a lawn chair, before I'd pay that kind of money for a seat.

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
169 Posts
8) ...just makes me think
Why do men like women in leather pants? (Because they smell like new trucks.) ...
Those are nice...they'd look real good in my Amigo project!
Is that $400 a delivered price to Florida? :lol:
I really like the shape...I bet they'd be sharp in fabric. Leather here in Fla. is rrrrreal hot on my as* :lol:
I'd take in a heart beat if they were closer. I'll bet the freight to FL would be a killer.
I do know somebody in the frt. business in Dallas that could get them here if I had a shipping weight.
Inverted they would go on a pallet. I know...I'll ask HER about this...she'll let me do it...! :roll:

·
Registered
169 Posts
8) Daaaaam those are nice. Is that $400.00 delivered to Florida?
Seriously...it just makes me think:
Why do men like women in leather pants? (Because they smell like new trucks.) ...
I do know someone in the frt business in Dallas and if I had a shipping weight on a
pallet they could get them here.
I know...I'll ask HER, she'll let me do it!
They are nice and I'm going to start looking for some closer to home! :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes they are the gray and black. Fallow the link in the post to see pics.

Ebgbz : No the price does not include shipping. I got a quote to ship them to Kansas City for $98.00 each. That's why I said I would prefer local pickup. They weigh about 30 lb each plus the pallet. If you can arrange the shipping I would be happy to supply the pallet and box & strech wrap them to it. Then deliver them to a local freight depot.

·
Registered
169 Posts
twostep...
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately SHE said that it didn't sound like a very good idea!
They just don't understand!
They are sharp lookin' and I would get em if they were closer!
I hope somebody can put them to good use.
I do know that they would look rrrrreal sharp in my Amigo!
The color is even right.
Oh well...wish in one hand and shi* in the other...We all know which one gets full first! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts