Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys: My dislike of the TOD for offraod, combined w/ birth of third son has forced us to sell the "family" trooper. Family vehicle will likes be a minivan of some sort. Luckily, a freind of ours bought the truck nad has agreed to let me have a month to pull all of the goodies. That said, I'm looking for a '93-97 trooper. Anyone got any leads? Thanks, Mark

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have a 91 Trooper for sale. It has 197,000 miles on it. 4 Cylinder with 5 speed. Smittybilt tube bumpers front and rear. I am asking $1,800 for it BUT, it has the following problems.

Cylinder 3 has a burned exhaust valve. My mechanic said he will fix it for $800. My local salvage yard will install a used engine for $1,300 with a 90 day warranty. I would have gone that route.

The front CV boots are cracked. Nothing is making any noise but I know that needs to be fixed.

The A/C needs a filter dryer. I have the part (which comes with the sale) but it needs to be installed. The A/C compressor is new.

The transmission was rebuilt at approximately 140,000 miles.

The front quarte panel was damaged in a fender bender. I had it repaired and it looked like new for about a year. It then developed a small crack the has started to rust a little. POOR BODY SHOP WORK!

That is everything good and bad about the truck. If you are interested Email me at [email protected] and I will answer any questions are set up a time to see it. The truck is in Georiga.

Thanks,

Willie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.