Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 93 Trooper RS (2dr SWB). I am in need of a pick up truck and the 2 door Trooper isn't cutting it.

93 Trooper RS
124k miles
5 spd
power everything, JVC am/fm/cd, Polk Audio speakers
very good condition, many new parts and work done to vehicle
the rest is in my signature.

A/C compressor went out this week, so that will need replacing if you want A/C. Sorry.

I would love to sell this to a fellow Isuzu enthusiast. Asking $3900
please email me at ltn0726 at comcast dot net if interested. Pictures on request.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
asking $3900/obo.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Oh sure, now you wanna sell! LOL

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I told you I was going to.... Glad to hear you made it home safe and somewhat soundly.

Hope you get as much enjoyment from your RS as I do from mine.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Yeah, but then I was talking to Matt and he says you were shopping for off-road bumpers, so I figured you had changed your mind, guess I should have checked with you...I am not crazy about white as the color, but I would rather have bought from somebody like you, where I have a much better history of the vehicle. But oh well, what's done is done. Best of luck selling.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Someone must want this little buggy.... People drive half way across the country to get these!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
ahaha just realized who you were....oops

I'd say ebay, autotrader, if only to open up the sale to the main stream public who arent isuzu enthusists like some of us haha.

Good Luck

Nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.