Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ONE almost new BIG O BIG FOOT X/T LT285/75R16 (D rated load) tire for sale, it has more than 95% of tread left! this is approximately 33" tire. And I would say only few hundred miles on it. pretty good shape!

I Don't really know how much it should be, I'll say $100 or best offer, This can be as a great spare tire or you need one tire!

PM me or Email me if you are interested

I will be willing to take it with me to moab this year. and I can ship it to you if you pay the shipping.

I also have four Hankook Dynapro RF10 ATm P245/75R16 for sale if anyone need a good passenger tires for the light truck. they only have few thousand miles on it, and it get great traction on the snow!! this would be a great tire for any SUV. I went for bigger tires and want to sell these good tires!
make me an offer and it's yours...

left one is the hankook tire, on the right is the treadwright 32" tire

these hankook rocks on the snow!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW I am in Sale Lake City Area.

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
What do you have in mind for the hankok's...asking price?

Looking for a super cheap deal for my company truck for tires, but don't want to rob you blind either.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ramblin Fever said:
What do you have in mind for the hankok's...asking price?

Looking for a super cheap deal for my company truck for tires, but don't want to rob you blind either.
well, I don't really know, I would say $80 a piece, or best offer.....where are you located?

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
In Colorado....$80 a tire is about right....that's what I would ask as well.

If I were buying them for my own truck, I'd give you that....but I don't care to spend that kind of dough on a company truck I won't get a credit for.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
these hankooks are $131 a piece now... just sold it locally... thanks guys!!
the BIG O tire still for sale!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the BIG O tire is sold... thanks everyone

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.