Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hm... yeah, I hate to say it, but the Trooper is no longer in my possession. 12 MPG, consistent and costly maintenence, and downtime finally took their toll on me.

I couldn't pass up an offer I received from a relative of mine... new Scion xA or xB of my choice, she'd cover the payments, and I'd cover gas and insurance, which is what I've always done anyway.

Anyways, long story short, I'm now driving an '06 Scion xA. Slow? Perhaps... but it's got a fair amount of zip in it, it's fun to drive with the stick, and the kicker? I just hit 33 MPG today with it.

Plus, it's only 30 bucks to fill a complete tank. It'd be over 30 to fill half a tank in the truck. That was painful.

The Trooper's still in the family though!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
next, invest in a radar/laser detector as i did. a nice heads up to slow your @$$ down sometimes. it saved me from 2 tickets already.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Ah well, Zillon, youll be back in the family soon enough. When you start getting high centered on pebbles in your driveway with that xA, youll start missing your trooper. :p J/k man,

But really, dont be a stranger, and stay slow in that sporty (sportIER than the trooper) little thing.
Later,
-J :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.