Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to recover a vehicle that is stuck in your driveway in the snow in 6 easy steps:

Step 1: Make sure that all of the tires are inflated to the maximum pressure listed on the sidewall. A bicycle pump works great for this.
Step 2: Hook tow rope securely to the tow hook.
Step 3: Pull car up onto snow bank, to ensure that all 4 wheels are off of the pavement.
Step 4: Yank. A slow tug might not be enough if all you have available is a 2wd pickup. Yanking works best.
Step 5: Cuss and lay blame. Some pledge will definitely have to take the blame for this one.
Step 6: Sweep up all of the little plastic pieces.

http://www.dirtytacos.com/tonycar.wmv

-Tad

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Oooooohhhhhhhhh, let me help!

:lol: LAUGH :lol: ..............hard

:wink:

Cheers,

·
Registered
80 Posts
You know what I love about living up here by WSU??? Students from places like CA etc. They come here in their SUV's with 4WD and wonder why they get stuck in snow or fall off the road. I think snow driving and common sense should be part of student ed. If I see one more Jeep or Chev in a ditch here I think I'm going to die laffing.
Sorry... Had to share.

Cris

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
HA! Come to PA-we have snow and people still can't drive in it!

Kenny goes to work one day-just taking his time-a little icey. Some guy passes him, flips him the bird. :shock: 2 miles down the road, guess who is in the ditch? Mr. Finger! :) Kenny went and got a tow truck (kinda felt bad for the guy-not that bad though), asked the owner what he charged for a pull out, owner charges $25, Kenny charged him $50. :lol:

That finger just cost him another $25. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.