Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply TK. What year Acura does she have? I see 2 styles of SLX wheels, & it's the 5-spoke I'm wondering about, which I think was on earlier models, with separate hubcaps that I could replace with my 02 Trooper caps. Can't tell if it's a painted alloy rim like on a 95-96 Troop or machine-finished like later SLX's with integrated caps. Either way my current rims never look as good as my 95's did, just a dull grey, so I might do a swap.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Urge said:
Thanks for the reply TK. What year Acura does she have? I see 2 styles of SLX wheels, & it's the 5-spoke I'm wondering about, which I think was on earlier models, with separate hubcaps that I could replace with my 02 Trooper caps. Can't tell if it's a painted alloy rim like on a 95-96 Troop or machine-finished like later SLX's with integrated caps. Either way my current rims never look as good as my 95's did, just a dull grey, so I might do a swap.
She have a 1997 slx the rims are like a star shape the hud can be removed without removing the tire mine I have to remove the tire to the able to remove the hub the bolts are inside the rims and hers is outside the rims.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts