Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a set of four Skyjacker Hydros that I will no longer be needing. They were used for a little over a year on my 95 Rodeo which had a 3" suspension lift. The two front shocks have a dent in the tube where they rubbed agains my tie rods. This is cosmetic only and does not have any effect on ride quality. Letting them go for $50 plus shipping for the whole set.

skbriggs[at]rapidcable.com

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem...I didn't hear back from you, and saw in another post that you may be trying to get rid of your Rodeo, so I just figured you weren't interested. If you still want them, I've got all four in my garage ready to be shipped out. Let me know, I'll give you priority.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
if i come across a spare 50, ill be all over them. that article about me getting rid of the rodeo was true until i got the engine checked out and fixed. still not the best shape, but it will run for a few more years. im planning on another lift when these tires go down a bit and i will need some longer shocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.