Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
I can't believe how much abuse that thing took, can't wait to get my troop.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Don't piss off the Trooper :twisted:

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Yah, I'd seen that before... Makes me cringe.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Is it 2009 or is this a repost?

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
prospector1 said:
yes I saw that. I still don't know what to think. What a waste but still love how much abuse it can take and still run.
What a waste

Agreed.

That's why I called them sick bastards.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
One of the recent comments pointed out a key thing that none of us have said... If the frame/body is too rusted out to pass state inspection, its time for some fun.... Now I know there are a lot better things he could have done, like part it out, but if this was a rust victim that does ease the pain a little.

Another was - a jeep wouldn't have lasted half as long! <- totally agree.

~psguardian

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
if the frame rust is bad you give it to the first gen people to put an amazing 3.2 engine for more power :twisted: honestly i been thinking about that swap for my 88 some time down the far future

·
Registered
677 Posts
I've seen this vid before and I surely hope there was a good reason for destroying a good looking vehicle. That thing just refused to die! Shows what great vehicles these zoos really are.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Boys will be boys. Thats one of the best videos I've ever seen! :idea:

That is the shorter clip of the original video, the original shows them destroying it longer and then taking it down to the dealership for the cash for clunkers offer! What a brilliant group of guys!

·
Registered
74 Posts
sucks they ruined that troop, but when i was looking for a project, a member of another site showed me this video, and two days later i had a trooper sitting in my driveway lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.