Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Definitely the brackets. I sometimes see the cargo cover for sale less the brackets. You'd be doing someone a big favor in the future. Probably the speakers also. Aren't the overhead speakers found on 86 and older troopers?

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
some 84\87 models are only a 2 speaker system.

i know mine is, other than having the diesel, and radio its a low end model. though they dident call them S models back then.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
ramzoom said:
Got this...don't know why anyone would want it.it blocks the spot my soda usually sits...
Thank you buddy. PM how much, your paypal account and i'll send you my address and funds asap.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
That's interesting. I offered a set of cargo cover brackets for sale in the classifieds and I didn't get any response.

shooter said:
Definitely the brackets. I sometimes see the cargo cover for sale less the brackets. You'd be doing someone a big favor in the future. Probably the speakers also. Aren't the overhead speakers found on 86 and older troopers?

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Jay said:
That's interesting. I offered a set of cargo cover brackets for sale in the classifieds and I didn't get any response.

shooter said:
I know right. I started to pull mine out of the LS because I had basically given up on finding a cover but one came up, totally at random thanks to a good fellow member

1 - 8 of 8 Posts