Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to leave for work this morning and the battery in the Rodeo was dead. No big deal, I have a jump box. Went to get it and the lock on my apartment door broke. Key just spun and didnt unlock it. Lock cylinder came out with the key :angry4: Got it open and hooked up the jump box, not enough power to start. Had to charge it for an hour then it barely started the truck. Battery was working fine up through y'day. And, its been cold and rainy all day. Same crap we had all last week in Moab. I'm tired of being cold and wet.

Stopped at walmart and got a new battery (old one was past the warranty). Stopped at Lowes and picked up some new locks. Took this opportunity to replace all the craptastic Kwikset locks with new Schlage locks. Got them all installed now, just have to give some keys to the main office.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Yup.

Shooda stood in bed. (It's an old vaudville thing.)

Look at the bright side.

Now you have a new battery, and schlage locks !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tired of being cold and wet ? Welcome to my world. :wink:

:D

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Wait, you still got a job? You lucky bugger. :)

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I hate days like that. Reminds me of when I locked my keys in the Rodeo as I was letting it warm up. :shock:

Needless to say....that was a LONG day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.