Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ! , whats a good shock brand to get for my passodeo ?? i dont do any hard 4 wheeling but i do trail some times ,

thanks !! :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
If you don't plan on lifting more than an inch or two, then most here seem to like Monroe SensaTracs, after a long trail they'll probably heat up and become useless until cool again, but if you really don't offroad much at all, then they're great!

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
There are mixed opinions on them, the Skyjackers are pretty much the same and I had them on my '97 and I liked them.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love the description of the procomps , which model numbers do I need for front and rear ? Or does it matter ?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have run four sets of Rancho 9000 shocks on my 4 troopers with out any problems. said to be good for 1 1/2" lift. cant seem to wear them out, never leak.

John in Marysville

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would think you would have a warranty claim to submit to Rancho. Shocks going flat after a year would not be acceptable in my book!

·
Registered
386 Posts
I use to have 2 sets of Rancho. Both gone fast. Good thing - lifetime warranty. But anyway replaced them to OME and they are good shocks. Now I use Calmini. Just because I got whole kit from them. So far so good. No problems.

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
yup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.