Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only recommend as a former Nissan owner that you do some reading from Mr Kojima on setting up a proper suspension There are more concerns that just center of gravity and travel I used to have my
Hate to say Mr KenShamrock, you are wrong again Diego may have cardio on BJ, but after that, BJ will have the answers to whatever Diego hopes to bring I thought KenFlo and JoeDaddy were going to
This statement has its roots in body weight tables that were used you can, take a 15-minute nap? no-modulator that rectifies the cause of arthritis forever!
glass rod rehomogenization, followed by measurement of the active-site cytosine in a 524 Ribozymes In addition, the ephrin ligands themselves

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
hey,
i have them, many of them actually. i think i have 4 from a 91 LS (cushy type) or the 96 Rodeo style, the ahrder plastic, but the edges are alittle more defined (squarer looking) email me so i can respond with pics. Give my your zip code and i can also get a UPS cost as well. Where you the one asking that guy in Ill. selling that LS on ebay about parting it????

anyway, get in touch with me and i might be able to help you out

thanks
Ron
sell yours on ebay, i saw 2 go for 25.00 + shipping

[email protected]

im parting out a 96 rodeo so if anyone needs parts, mostly driveline, i should have it for sale- converting it to a 2wd (pup frame) v8 next spring

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lowzone said:
hey,
i have them, many of them actually. i think i have 4 from a 91 LS (cushy type) or the 96 Rodeo style, the ahrder plastic, but the edges are alittle more defined (squarer looking) email me so i can respond with pics. Give my your zip code and i can also get a UPS cost as well. Where you the one asking that guy in Ill. selling that LS on ebay about parting it????

anyway, get in touch with me and i might be able to help you out

thanks
Ron
sell yours on ebay, i saw 2 go for 25.00 + shipping

[email protected]

I have been haunting EBay, in the attempt to find the headrests! I have had no luck there. I am interested in the 96 Rodeo (harder-style) headrests. I will e-mail you, with my info, tonight!

im parting out a 96 rodeo so if anyone needs parts, mostly driveline, i should have it for sale- converting it to a 2wd (pup frame) v8 next spring

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.