Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic ... highlight=

There's the build thread in case you didn't see it in my sig...

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/2515499895.html

And there's the C-List post, basically I've got way to much going on to still keep this around as another way to spend cash. With taking courses year round now, and my new job, I just need to slim down the heard. With my DD needing work, "her" daily driver needing work, it's just not in the cards.

Would love it to do go another Zoo member...I'm just looking to get out of it what I've invested from the purchase to now (minus my time and such of course).

I'm located in Centralia WA, I'm lookin for 1500 obo.

Price drop to 1300, it's just sittin now that I dd my civic.

·
Registered
646 Posts
not to figure out how to sell engine to get money for this and to get it out here hmm

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
jaydubya2003 said:
I'd drive it to Vegas if you payed the gas ;-)

But then I'd have to find a way back...lol
That's funny.

I was going to offer to drive it down there, if he paid expenses, and drove me back. (No planes, trains or busses for me.)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hate to hear you're selling it. I read your build page when I first joined and thought it was cool.

If I hadn't bought mine just this year, I'd buy yours. :)

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Wait, whah? That sucks if something came up to keep you from finishing this little guy :-(

BTW: To anyone looking, it's a sweet little truck!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks man, my best friend's getting married in Virginia in Sep. I've got to get some cash set aside for the tickets for the girl and I, then the cash for the 4 or so days we're there...:shock:...so either my DD gotta sell and I'll trade the Amigo for something more practical, or the Amigo's gotta sell and I'll keep the DD...:cry:...either way it sucks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
It's too bad you are on the opposite end of the country from me. My friend has cash is is looking at trucks just like this, infact I showed him this one and he LOVED it!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bob Barker said:
It's too bad you are on the opposite end of the country from me. My friend has cash is is looking at trucks just like this, infact I showed him this one and he LOVED it!
What's even more funny is the girl and I are moving to FL after I finish school to be closer to her family down there (Clearwater area). Hell I'd drive the thing over to sell it if I had the time...lol.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bob Barker said:
Damn, clearwater is nice and only about an hour and a half from me!

When do you get done with school?
I'll be done with school in about a year or so, but the deciding factor will be the job market. If there's something down there I can get on with and make what I need to make than we'll jet down there. But if not I'll have to get started up here first and then move down there once I've got some more experience.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The link is only good for a week, without any bites on it I'm not gonna keep posting it. Plus I've had some serious problems with C-List, I'll post the ad and the link provided by them will work but it won't show up in the search. If you're interested let me know, otherwise...thanks for lettin me know the link doesn't work...lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts