Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The scoop has arrived and I will send it on to cronk within the next 48 hours. I paypal'd the money to Jacubs minutes ago. Please scrub this list and reply via pm if there is a change which pertains to you. Two items regarding the list: nfpgasmask I'm not sure of thus the 2?. RustyZu blew his zoo. :lol: Perhaps 1 or none now?

Here's how it will work. Beginning tomorrow (please not tonight), you can paypal me 10.00 to [email protected]. At the same or near time, pm me your complete mailing address. Based on the honor system, I will consider your pm as confirmation of the 10.00 sent. I will compile a list and forward the names and addresses to cronk. He will (so to speak) use that as his build sheet. Any shipping arrangements of the reproduced item will be between you and cronk. Regarding shipping, he will have to pkg these things and afford them the level of protection as minimize any damage. Keep that in mind regarding shipping costs. You might also want to consider shipping insurance. Is this reasonable? Remember, he is fully employed and this will take some time. For those of you who need it asap, as I recall, one of you is repainting his trooper soon, let cronk know via pm and he'll probably make arrangements to expedite your order. I'm in no rush for mine. If I failed to consider something (very possible), let me know please. Cronk may have other info to ad here.

stusvend
btw1549
justwork
jeremy_worden
TrooperChris
shooter
reran
YoungTrooper
nfpgasmask - 2?
Metal88
RustyZu - 2 less 1 = 1
mn840sc
cronk
fang
ltapp
Cavmedic
svs

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I'll add you now. Kind of helps me keep up with it.

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Do we have a ball park cost and time frame? If I can have 2 for under $350 I am in for two. For now though, until we get the ball rolling, I will go in for one. When they start getting produced and shipped and we know the price, I will likely through in for another. Someday I will have a 89 RS that needs one. :twisted:

Bart

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nfpgasmask said:
Do we have a ball park cost and time frame? If I can have 2 for under $350 I am in for two. For now though, until we get the ball rolling, I will go in for one. When they start getting produced and shipped and we know the price, I will likely through in for another. Someday I will have a 89 RS that needs one. :twisted:

Bart
Hi Bart. $120.00 plus shipping. Approximately 3 months for the current batch. I'll send names/addresses as I receive them from members. I'm assuming they will be reproduced and shipped in close order as I send to cronk. As stated earlier, I need $10.00 from you via paypal sent to [email protected]. When you pm me your name/address, I will use that as confirmation that you sent me the $10.00. I will then forward your name/address to cronk who will be cranking out these scoops. Further arrangements regarding the scoop and shipping to you should be made via pm to crank. So, send me 10.00, pm me your name/address and we'll get the ball rolling. Sounds like you're currently good for 1 scoop.

thanks,
shooter

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Done. :wink:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I mailed the scoop to cronk this morning. My postal folks thought perhaps he'd have it Saturday. I figure early to mid next week. Just giving ya'll a status update.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
What Scoop??

Please show pictures.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts