Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Planet!

I was drivin down Hwy 123 just outside downtown Greenville today around 1:30 p.m. and I saw a good lookin burgandy 1st gen trooper. I'm almost 100% sure it's somebody's on the forum. Small-ish lift, roof rack, and a BIG Independent 4x sticker on the back.

If its your truck, holler. It'd be good for the Upstate SC guys to get together some time and do something.

I was drivin the Green 2nd gen Rodeo, if you saw me. (or heard me, my exhaust is pretty loud)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Not mine, but I've got a first gen myself and would love to do a sc meet n greet.

·
Registered
199 Posts
im normally in clemson and have a 2nd gen, wheelin?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DigitalDrifter, lol I know it wasn't you you're way above where I was. You and me have talked about meeting up before when I was at Winthrop. I do agree a SC meet and greet would be a great idea. Maybe we should try to put something together for the end of summer or beginning of fall...

Tiger, I hunt in Clemson, but rarely drive my Rodeo through there. This truck was a 1st gen Troop probably 89-91, and over in Greenville.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
I've seen the same trooper cruising 385 South toward Simpsonville.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any idea who's truck it is? I'll be over Simpsonville way later today wonder if I'll see it again. It was a really good lookin 1st gen too

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
TKEPA251 said:
Any idea who's truck it is? I'll be over Simpsonville way later today wonder if I'll see it again. It was a really good lookin 1st gen too
I have no idea.. I live in Simpsonville and haven't seen it since.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dang man. Whereabouts in Simpsonville my girlfriend lives over in Fountain inn and I'm there about every weekend.

This truck was over in west Greenville headed from easley to greenville

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
TKEPA251 said:
Dang man. Whereabouts in Simpsonville my girlfriend lives over in Fountain inn and I'm there about every weekend.

This truck was over in west Greenville headed from easley to greenville
About 5 miles up West Georgia Road. Let me know if you want to stop by for a beer sometime.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Hey, I was just talking to JoeD about doing a Gulches run sometime in early September! I am down in Charleston, but would be willing to drive the 2 hours for a camping/wheeling trip. I would bring the VX and the Trooper RS.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brendan, I'll PM you my number and we'll hang out here soon. Apparently you're just up the street from her apartment.

Marlin, that sounds like a great idea! I'll be back in school in September but if its a weekend I'd be down for that. I was just in Charleston maybe 2 weeks ago I kept an eye open kinda hoping I'd see your VX somewhere lol!

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
TKEPA251 said:
Brendan, I'll PM you my number and we'll hang out here soon. Apparently you're just up the street from her apartment.
Cool, my info is on Facebook.

Marlin... I'll be down too as long as it's not September 16th weekend.

Gultches is only 35 miles from my house, by way of back roads. Takes about 45 min to get there. I should go down there and check it out one of these weekends.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've heard good things about Gulches. A lot of jeep people like it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts