Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 96 Rodeo and want to put running lights on the front and was wondering if the factory might have already run the wireing and capped it off under the frame? and if there is factory installed fog or running lights I wonder if I could find a lighted switch like the rest of them, I have two blanked switch places on my dash to the left of the S.Wheel.
Are the winter and power switches lighted as well as the window control switches?

HOW DO YOU USE THE EMOTICONS FACES I CAN'T SEEM TO GET THEM PLACED IN MY TEXT?
Thanks to all
Mike

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Don't know much about the Rodeo issue although there is a thread about heated mirrors over at the 'Wire.

If the Rodeo had an option for factory installed fog lamps, then it may very well be that there is a harness in place.

As far as emoticons, place your flashing curser at the point where you want the emoticon, and then click the one you want with the mouse pointer.

After a while, you'll start to recognize the 'code' for the more popular ones so you can just type it such as
Code:
:D
for the smiley face, etc. :D

or

Code:
:roll:
for the sarcasm face (my personal fav :wink: )

HTH

Cheers,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.