Isuzu SUV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Trooper Round headlight and grill for sale. I'm not sure what these are going for but make a fair offer and it's yours. It's in pretty good condition it is broken on the left side probably from a bird but it's hardly noticeable and nothing a little JB weld or plastic weld wouldn't fix if it even bothered you. If you know what it's worth chime in with a price please.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
3,178 Posts
Well, I paypal'd the money to this guy and now he doesn't respond to PM's or direct emails. Does anybody know this guy? Did he get abducted by aliens or what?

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
IDK. Looks like he has 160 posts since joining in Feb. 2011. Going to assume he's just out of pocket. When'd you paypal him?

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
That's a bummer. Here's to hoping everything will work out. Hopefully he just got caught up with something. If things dont work out Johnny, I've got some pieces that may fit your need. I've got the buckets, grille, hookups, lights etc. The only thing wrong with the set up is one of the side marker lenses is broken and the tabs are mostly all gone. I'd let it go cheap or maybe we could trade something? Holler.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Track his IP and go get your parts! :blackeye:

·
Banned
3,178 Posts
Arby3 said:
Track his IP and go get your parts! :blackeye:
You've obviously never seen any of my videos... You lost me at "Track his IP".... and even if I knew where he was I'd rather spend the time with my kids... I'm hoping something just came up. I still have the option of a Paypal complaint but I'm gonna give it a few days first.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I have dealt with him before but he bought from me. Good buyer, just give him time

·
Banned
3,178 Posts
Ok, well I sent him the money over 2 weeks ago, and he promptly stopped returning any emails. I'd really like to get a phone number or something.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Yeah, I think I would probably get the ball rolling on the paypal complaint thing. That sucks but I feel like 2 weeks is a fair time frame to give someone.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I will check around and see if I can his info. This sucks, hope you get your money back.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Hope you get your money back!

·
Banned
3,178 Posts
Well, it's been a month and I have note received any correspondence since I made payment. This guy has literally stolen my money.... I have to say I honestly never expected this from a planet member. I guess there are thieves here just like everywhere else...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.