Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know that these two topics keep popping up and we all get excited about the prospect of having someone produce these items for us, but somehow we either loose interest or we feel that "oh well, when it finally happens, i'll order some then"
well it looks to me like Ervan in Indonesia is willing to supply these items to us. there are no details yet, but i think we need to jump start the process all over again.

here is what he wrote in the "member's rides" section. it starts with "RE: My new RS Trooper" and ends with "hi John I'm serious...". or, you can go to the "member's rides" section and read up "My New RS Trooper" read it all the way through.

Re: My New RS Trooper
by ervan » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:43 am

govno90 wrote:
shooter
i kind of like those fenders. they look "substantial"

ervan from some of the other post that we have seen here, ubs_lover (Andy) has also spoke of helping to ship these items to USA for us. i know that he has mentioned that he knows you (same club, i think).

here is what i see. you are not sending food. you are not sending agricultural items. you are sending plastic. there should be no need for import/export inspections from indonesia to los angeles. if the items are shipped to me, then i would have to be there to have US inspectors look at package. i don't know all details, but if we are serious, then i will look into it in detail.
AND, if and when we get serious, i will start a new thread to find out who is interested in purchasing these items.

cheers, john

hi John, i'm serious....you can start a new thread

who here has seen the flared fenders and the round eye grills that Ervan is producing? and more importantly, who would be interested in ordering some?
cheers, john

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts