Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i repacde the o2 sensor .is it possible to clean the t.p.s it seems to be all gummed up and does not move freely . I t idles when cold fine and doesnt stall ,when warm it stalls idles rough at about 350 to 900 or bounces from o to 300 or 500 then might stabilize . Or will generaly stall when braking or braking and turning . Quite dangerous .I got the recall on the 99 abs system its a v6 5 speed . Its not like my my rx7. any suggestions medic 54x :cry:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
medic54x1 said:
i repaced the o2 sensor .is it possible to clean the t.p.s it seems to be all gummed up and does not move freely . I t idles when cold fine and doesnt stall ,when warm it stalls idles rough at about 350 to 900 or bounces from o to 300 or 500 then might stabilize . Or will generaly stall when braking or braking and turning . Quite dangerous .I got the recall on the 99 abs system its a v6 5 speed . Its not like my my rx7. any suggestions medic 54x :cry:
what up wit dis

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive found that some junk yards sem to have accsess to parts that parts places dont and i mean new medic54x1. I worked in south jamaica live in rockaway

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.