Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hopefully ill get around to getting some pictures soon but anyways, i have a lot planned for my rodeo but pretty limited on what i can do for a while. its a 2001 Rodeo and shes 2WD but capable

So far:
CB/PA set up (midland 1000z)
new deck
SSL Amp
Sub
Roof Rack
"suicide board" cargo seperator
High flow intake

and a few extras
like i said shes got a long ways to go for me to get out there but she will be a beast some day

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

midland 1001z transciever and a kenwood deck

Cabelas trail gear seat covers

the cargo area seperator

spectre high-flow filter on the stock tube

·
Registered
506 Posts
since ive posted this i lost all my passwords and stuff with the trasition into college in wyoming and keeping track of all my new emails and passwords and all that :roll: so this is my new profile haha. but since this I've done some more stuff to it. ill post some pictures once i get my iPhone. i have a lift from indy (nothin special just the beginner one), a flow master delta 40 and some indy brake lines in the mail. i put in a tmax dual battery and some other little bits and pieces. i want to do a PA 3" bl from indy once i get 200 bucks to blow but i dont know if i want to pay some one to put that on after paying them to do the brakes, suspension and muffler (all my tools are back home :roll: ). oh well.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Good looking Rodeo.

I'm digging the confederate flag, I like your style. :wink:

·
Registered
506 Posts
haha thanks man :wink: . so i just got my flowmaster 40 delta in along with my indy 4x lift kit. im going to try to jimmy rig this job because of the lack of tools.
so far other than what was previously said:
skyjacker 8000 nitro shocks
OME coil springs (always forget the number they are :roll: )
indy4x extended front brake lines
greaseable sway bar bushings
rear brake line t-extension
1.5" daystar coil spacers
flowmaster 40 delta muffler
and some other little bits and pieces

·
Registered
506 Posts
by the way I'm going to do the lift myself if i can wrangle all the tools. but dont worry other than the rear brake extension im not going to mess with the brakes without the right tools. im going to have a shop here in town to the alignment after i crank the t-bars, re-do my brakes (front and rear were at about 30% when i left cali for wyoming), the front brake lines and the muffler.

·
Registered
506 Posts
tbars cranked! gonna drive around letem settle and all that. still waiting on the front brakelines from indy before i do the front shocks. gona do the rear end tomorrow try to knock it out before the sun gets too high. got the coil spacers in today. hopefully i can get the rear done without a floor jack :shock: doubt it though, might have to go pick one up at the AAP here in town. its just money right??

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Unless you have access to a lift, installing those coils without a floor jack will be impossible. You need to get the axle dropped as far as you can.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I got my 3" Independent4x body lift up for sale in the classifieds. Still brand new never installed, and i'll also be including the welded/extended steering shaft. That way you can just take your stock one out and swap it with the extended one.

Let me know if you're interested. I'll also come down on the price a tad bit.

·
Registered
506 Posts
sorry for the kind of slow build guys, i am only 18 after all. this is a good minimalist look at an isuzu build :lol: all i got is assorted screwdrivers, a small set or wrenches, channel locks, end snips, vise grips, jack stands and two bottle jacks (one of which is the one that came with the rodeo!) for now :mrgreen: . all on a college budget! i have been savin a while though. just show everyone it is possible to get a pretty decent rig on a minimalist budget.

1 - 20 of 196 Posts