Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can see from the images below, the front bumper is different on the rodeo/rodeo sport. I have never seen a rodeo sport/Amigo in person so i have a question, is that center section on the Amigo that is colored differently a seperate peice (grill guard) that sits on top of a rodeo bumper? or is it a different front bumper altogether?

Below pictures are courtesy of isuzuworld.com (thanks)

Rodeo Sport

Rodeo

·
Registered
143 Posts
from this pic below it does look like a seperate piece though. You can see the 2 screws at the top mounting it to the bumper

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Canucklehead said:
Those two "screws" are the mounting holes for the front license plate.
yeah, definitly license plate screw holes... but you can see a seam around that entire section, leads me to beleive it is a seperate peice...

the question remains is that a regular rodeo bumper under it???

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks. I saw a 99 Amigo with the factory bar, but with the plastic cover removed, it kinda looked really - well - ugly. I liked the fit of the DealsofSteel grille guard and was looking at that for the front. I was wondering what a Sport looked like with that bumper trim removed.

-- Shon

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RCs93TROOPERLS said:
Too bad for us Canadians, we don't get the Rodeo Sport or the Amigo.
Speaking of which i seen a Vehicross by the penhorn mall a couple of weeks ago... very nice, it was white, first time i ever saw one in person

roxer said:
I was wondering what a Sport looked like with that bumper trim removed.
like a 2 door rodeo probably? ;) hehe

i'd like to see whats under there as well...

·
Registered
286 Posts
01S_canuck said:
RCs93TROOPERLS said:
Too bad for us Canadians, we don't get the Rodeo Sport or the Amigo.
Speaking of which i seen a Vehicross by the penhorn mall a couple of weeks ago... very nice, it was white, first time i ever saw one in person

roxer said:

That's funny Brent. I seen the same one. It had Texas plates on it. I seen it in the summer. I live right up by there, on Glenwood Ave.
We still have to get together one of these days.
Maybe come the end of April when I have all these parts to install you can come on over and get your hands dirty with me.

·
Registered
109 Posts
01S_canuck said:
roxer said:

Yeah, I know. I was just curious if it left some kind of mounting holes or something like that that might be visable if removed...

-- Shon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.