Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got time to get the new tires on and guess what...there was so much junk wrong with the rodeo. A new alternator, tie rods, alignment, inspection (2 months out). but the thing about the tie rods is they had the wrong ones so I have to wait for the right ones to come in. I took it expecting around $600 for the tires alignment and inspection. I hope they get it right this time. this is way too much, almost as much as the truck was to start with.

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Can't expect much from a shop when they supply the parts. They enjoy charging you twice what they really should cost. I don't like taking my truck in for anything. Of course for an alignment you pretty well have to.

Sucks to have to pay out more than you were wanting to. But you have to have a safe truck right?

Joe

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes indeed Joe. Got it back today and drove around a little. I love the new tires and my batt. gauge not jumping from 10 to 16 constantly. i feel safer now, and broke. :(

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Ah, but it wil get you back and forth to work so you can make some more cabbage, right?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep, well soon as i get a job. went out yesterday and the new tires are awesome.....so much for alignment though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.